Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
The Epic School , a fast growing, angel-backed startup is seeking an experienced leader to be a key part of a executive team. We are using interactive video education methodologies to evolve the online learning industry focusing on millennials by a learning by doing approach.
Our teachers are world renown performers, artists, sportsmen, musicians and dancers who have millions of followers in social media.
We are looking for a CMO/ Growth oriented, to drive results by unleashing creativity and tech tools in a performance oriented culture among a group of growing diverse and talented individuals.
Your experience with other fast growing technology startups will help you craft efficient and effective systems for the entire organization while taking direct responsibility for marketing and user growth, as well as to help to develop business, alliances and brands sponsoring strategy.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company’s success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a startup environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
Responsibilities/Qualifications/Essential job Functions
Reporting to the CEO, the CMO will mainly work on designing, implementing and managing the company’s digital marketing strategy through different channels. Complying with the budget to reach the branding, performance and loyalty goals. and will have the following responsibilities:
– Establishing and supervising the annual marketing budget. Supervising all digital products and services.
– Developing, implementing, supervising and optimising digital market campaigns through different digital channels.
– Supervising the strategies of each of the marketing channels (SEO, SEM, SMM, Display, Emailing, BBDD, Affiliation Marketing, CRM, etc)
– Establishing monitoring procedures (web analytics) and identifying the KPIs for a proper analysis of the marketing plan.
– Real-time measuring how the campaigns are performing, in order to optimise their results and improve the know how and the campaign management intelligence.
– Designing and implementing the correct actions required to reach the established goals.
– Planning, executing and measuring new experiments to optimise the conversion rate. Creativity to devise new growth strategies.
Collaborating with other teams to improve the user experience. Analysing the customer journey through different channels.
Keeping up to date with the latest innovations and trends in the sector and the marketing strategies of our competitors.
Perform other job-related duties as required.
Skills and Expertise:
– Over 5 years experience in Digital Marketing. Proven experience in campaigns related to: SEO/SEM, Data bases, Email mkt, social media, display, etc.
– Qualifications in Marketing and Advertising.
– Good command of English.
– Leadership and strategic skills.
– Must be innovative and entrepreneurial, at the cutting edge of the digital evolution. A driving force for change.
– Experience in creating, implementing and monitoring digital strategies.
– Hybrid profile: some programming, marketing, creativity and data analysis (will be best candidates).
– Analytical skills. Must be able to interpret data. Ability to monitor how the market reacts to each campaign and to each action, and look for the driver that triggers the scalable growth.